As Monsoon arrives, it could also bring with it higher probabilities of catching an infection.It is important to keep your hands clean at all times to reduce the possibility of catching infection to the bare minimum.
When should you wash your hands?
- Before and after preparing food
- Before eating food
- Before and after caring for someone who is sick
- Before and after treating a cut or wound
- After using the toilet
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet
- After coughing, or sneezing
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste
- After touching garbage