Here are a few tips you should follow to keep your eyes healthy and infection-free, during the summers
- While swimming, wear swimming goggles to prevent chlorine allergies and swimming pool conjunctivitis, which is caused by the chlorine that is added to the water to keep the water clean.
- Invest in a good pair of sunglasses that promises to protect your eyes from UVB and UV rays.
- When sitting in an AC room or office make sure that the AC blast is not directed towards your eyes as it will lead to drying, sensitivity, and irritation.
- Wash your eyes with clean water at least two to three times a day to maintain hygiene.
- Avoid sharing handkerchiefs or towels, pillows or cosmetics, and it will lower the chances of contracting eye infections.
- Sleep for at least six to eight hours to rejuvenate your eyes in a natural way.